Sunday, November 26, 2006

Early Check-In

I had to cover a shift for someone today after they called in sick. I left here at 11pm and I came back at 8am, woo hoo! Anyways, the guests all thought that I never left and that I'd been here since last night and it sure feels like it. This afternoon there is an event in one of our ballrooms by a group called My Artist's Place and it's a mad house. There are hundreds of people here with their children for a sort of entertainment portfolio for kids, almost like a casting call. I don't know if Andres and Emilio would be too young to come and get their pictures and video done but it would be pretty cool considering this is a free charity service. I met regret it if either of them turn out to be like Danny Bonaduce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home